Here is a bunch of random pictures I took of my kids this month.

Hanks with Grandpa Harley on his 81st Birthday


Hanks, Smiling before church

Hadlee giving me a fake smile


Hanks with Grandpa, on his 53 rd Birthday

Hadlee, going on a ride with her friends at school, and Teacher Sara

Hanks, learning to eat

Hadlee, Jayce and Deegen eating lunch (Notice how Hadlee is way to into her food to look up)
Hanks's hair is different lengths in some of the pictures. Last week, I decided his hair was too long on top, so I got out the clippers. A number 3 looked long, so I started and OOPS! It is pretty short. Colby was mad at me, but who cares, it's just hair.




6 comments:
That picture of Grandpa Harley and Hanks will be a great keepsake and you'll cherish that one some day.
At least you started with a number 3.....when ty was 4 months old I thought he needed a hair cut I put on the 'ol number one and it was not pretty, I may have to post that picture on my blog special for you
I can one up you on the hair. I tried to shave Jake's when he was a baby and the clippers got caught in his hair. It was awful. My sister, Jammie, made me swear to never touch his hair again. Cute pics.
I think Hanks' hair looks cute, no worries, boy's hair grows so fast!
I also thought the hair looks cute. I always feel like I am cutting the boys hair. He is so cute-every time i see his pics I just smile he is one cute little guy.
Heather,
I'm so glad you commented on our blog! Yours is so cute and now you are officially linked to mine :-) Hope things are well. Talk to you soon! P.S. Hank is so stinkin' cute (well, Hadlee is too but he's newer, lol). Love his hair!
Jossie
Post a Comment