Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some People are Rude(Colby)

This was only the second time he has even seen my blog. I never show him, because I know he will just make fun. I am sorry, I don't always spell things right. I am usually in a hurry. I limit myself to 1 hr, every other day, to get on blogger and either post, or blog surf. I am sorry I sometimes spell there, when I mean their.
I think deep down, Colby really likes it. Tonight he "surfed" for about an hour and found all sorts of old friends, and even left comments. I think he is hooked.

3 comments:

haley said...

Colby, don't be such an #%@... We love Heather and I never even noticed the 'rong' spelling... but then again I went to LPHS (shhh... don't tell anyone) I'm pretty sure no one uses the ... more than me or the !!!! except maybe Elaine from Seinfeld. So STICK IT!!!!!! ... jk- we love ya!

kelliemcc said...

I would like to say your blog rocks dawg, it's was a little pitchy in the middle, but you rocked it out in the end. To vote for Heather's blog call 1-866-BLOGS-01 at the end of the show.

Natilie said...

I tried to leave my vote at the number provided but was unable to get through. Heather, keep up the good work.