Friday, March 14, 2008

Flash Back Friday---Fat Cheeks

Tonight we were out, and someone, (not knowing what they were talking about) made some comments about Hanks's cheeks. Then they said something about Hadlee, and said,"But I guess Hadlee was that way, and look at her, she is starting to thin out." I know people say dumb things, and that they don't mean anything by it. BUT... Don't mess with a momma bear and her cubs. Moms have a way of being very defensive about there kids. It's one thing, if I make fun of them. I guess no one else is allowed to. Colby's Grandpa always says, "Refused to be offended." I am not offended, just bugged. I started thinking about when Hadlee had fat, little cheeks. My mom had mentioned earlier today, that she had came across a picture of Hadlee when she was very little, and she couldn't believe how much Hadlee and Hanks looked alike, Mostly the cheeks. So when I got home tonight, I started digging through pictures. I know I have better ones of her fat little cheeks, but these are the ones I came across.
The Fatter the Cheeks, the Better!!!!
So...........The next time someone makes fun of my kids cheeks, They will be seeing my big, fat cheeks, and I don't mean on my face. JUST KIDDEN!!!!!!!! (I know my mom isn't laughing.)

4 comments:

kelliemcc said...

That's how you got those kids- running around with your cheeks hanging out!! HA HA How was princess's???

Natilie said...

I would love to see that. Okay, not literally - more like I would love to hear about it. Chubby cheeks or not they are beautiful kids.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

They are two of the cutest babies I have ever seen. (I am a proud aunt) The fatter the cheeks the better.(not your's theirs..)
I can't believe how much they look alike.

Walker paradise said...

I know what your saying! I feel like I want to throw down right that second with anyone who says anything slightly edgy about my kids now matter if it's friends, family, strangers!