Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Love my Kids!

I love my kids, first of all, because we had a good night last night. The past few nights, Hadlee has been up a lot with an ear ache. And Hanks,,,,,who knows what his deal has been. You feel so much better about everything, when you have had a good night sleep.

Hanks just turned 5 months old. On one hand, I can't believe he is that old, and on the other, it seems he has been with us forever. He started to roll over a few days ago. He first did it at Grandpa Harley and Grandma Mary's house. We all got excited and clapped, and it scared him, so he started to cry. He was 5 Months and 1 day. His cousin Cassidy has been doing it for about a week, so we had to keep up on our tricks.

Hanks has Colby's crooked little smile




And Hadlee, We just love her to pieces. Our friend Kate took these pictures, and actually go her to look at the camera, and even smile.



8 comments:

kelliemcc said...

They are so cute Heather, you should have a few more!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love them. Hanks looks like a little boy. So cute. Kate does such a good job.

Natilie said...

I have said it once and I will say it again - darling kids!

Katherine said...

Darling pics - I love them!

Justin and Lori said...

Fun pictures! I love these blog pages. It has been forever since I've actually seen any cousins so this is awesome seeing what is going on in your lives.

haley said...

cute cute cute!!! I just want to kiss those "little" cheeks!

Walker paradise said...

Precious! Children are so angelic, it is the one thing that actually makes me tear up a little....and believe me there's not much that does! They are beautiful Heather.

Charisse said...

Darling children! The pictures of your kids are absolutely beautiful.