Sometimes I fell like all I do is pick up after my little ones. (HADLEE) She can get into the biggest messes within minutes. Here are a few of her recent messes.
She is always watching me put lotion on her and Hanks after there baths. A little bit of lotion, GOOD. A whole bottle of lotion, REALLY GOOD!
I have been trying to get her to eat healthier. So before bed, I peeled her an orange. She wanted another one, and I said, "No, Maybe in the Morning." I change Hanks into his pajamas, and find this. One Orange that mom peels, GOOD. Another orange I ate all by myself, within minutes, REALLY GOOD!
She bit right through it, YUK.
What a sticky mess. Sometimes I think she should just live in the tub. I am always mad at first, then just have to laugh.










3 comments:
You have to give it to her for self motivation. That's not always a bad thing. Just usually messy.
I'm so glad to hear your kids do the same frustrating things that mine do! I've realized if I take pictures of the things I want to freak out at... it makes them so much more laughable!!!
Oh the joy of cleaning up messy kids. I often wonder where half of my day goes and then I remember- it went to cleaning up Easton and all of his messes. You have to laugh though. So very cute! I loved the messy pictures.
Post a Comment