I took Hadlee to Disney's Princesses On Ice on Thursday night. Colby was supposed to come too, but ended up having to work. Torie and Cole decided to come last minute. We had a blast. Hadlee got dressed up in her Tinker Bell outfit, and aunt Torie fixed her hair. She really looked dang cute, but would never stand for a picture. The kids sang and danced through the whole thing.





We had so much fun. We were glad Torie and Cole got to come. The show was actually really good, and who could resist a night out with my little princess.





We had so much fun. We were glad Torie and Cole got to come. The show was actually really good, and who could resist a night out with my little princess.
On Friday we went and watched Oakley, Swayze, Indy and Savannah dance. They had a dance competition, and were all doing there Trio's and Oakley did a solo. They all did so good. They are all so talented, beautiful and brave. Hadlee loves to watch them, and wants to be just like them. It is so fun to see them all dressed up with hair and makeup.
Savanah in her Trio
Indy in her Trio
Swayze, doing her Dance
Oakley doing her Solo
They all did so good, and each placed and received a trophy.








5 comments:
What a fun mom you are, I have never even thought of going to anything on ice. Looks like a great time.
Fun! It was great to read your little post on my blog. I was refusing to blog, I don't know why because I looked at Katherine and Haleys and linked to the everyone else's blogs - addicting. It is a lot of fun! Justin, said to say Hi!
Fun stuff, I don't know what i am going to do if Ally wants to be a dancer...AHHH! I am starting to panic.
This looked like so much FUN, can't wait to take Molly to things of this sort! Thursday would be great for lunch, so far. I love communicating through comments!
I'm glad somebody takes pictures of my kids since we forgot to even take a camera. It's so nice of you guys to come sit through those kind of things my girls love having you guys there (especially Hadley). That picture of Hanks and Shylo is hilarious, it is going to be so funny to look back at that in a couple years.
Post a Comment