Friday, March 7, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! and Flashback Friday

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. So we will flashback to our wedding day.

I think I seems longer, because we have been together for so long.

It was a cold, and rainy day.

Smiling before our wedding dinner.

Colby looked so handsome.

I had to put this picture in. Look how little my nieces and nephews look.

Us on our Honeymoon.



The Best thing that has happened to us as a couple, has been our Children.


Hadlee as a newborn.

She is our little princess and has us wrapped around her little finger.


Hanks as a newborn.

He is the best little baby, we love him so much.


So.....Happy Anniversary Colby. YAHOOOOOOOOO!

6 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Anniversary.....
I loved seeing all your cute pictures.

Natilie said...

Happy Anniversary. What beautiful pictures of you and Colby with your babies.

kelliemcc said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Katherine said...

So Sweet! Life is such a fun journey isn't it? Congratulations and have a great day.

Hayley Holliman said...

O.K. - SO MY KIDS LOOK SINKIN CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN THAT LONG. CONGRATS!!!

Charisse said...

Happy Anniversary! I enjoyed all of your pictures. Where did you get your baby photos taken at? They are beautiful.