I would like to apologize for my wife and her crude use of the English language. I happened to read what was posted earlier this week and was concerned due to the use of capitals, mis spells, ect. You must understand that she went to Lehi High School, and not a fine public institution like OHS---- go tigers!!!!. I would also like to clarify my reasons for wearing scrubs all the time---- lets just say my wife has some wild spending habits, and I must try to keep up by working hours longer than any man should be subject to! Please send condolences to colbyjnurse@yahoo.com.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wa, Wa, Wa
Poor picked on Colby - having to wear the same scrubs all the time. I just hope you change your underware.
By the way, I like skulls & crossbones.
"Apologies" should be capitalized when beginning a sentence. The word "misspell" is not two words. Sentences should not end with a preposition (i.e. the word "to"). These are three rules that might be helpful to the literary scholar in your family. I would, and could, go on. But I think this is sufficient in order to begin to restore his much flaunted reputation as an Orem High alumnus.
I whent to lehi and i can spel just fine. Now leave Heather alone she needs to read my blog.
Colby - I also went to Lehi High School. Go Pioneers! Now, quit picking on your wife. If you didn't work so much she wouldn't have the extra time to spend all that money, she would be home spending time with you. But in your defense, the scrubs aren't that bad.
I LOVE JENICEE'S COMMENT! Go Jen!
Colby!!!! What the crap! What a great surprise to read your comment on my blog! And you don't even have to describe yourself as "Ryan's buddy"... of course we know cute Colby. I was giggling reading your sarcastic post, we are big on sarcasm in our family. Your wife and kids look darling and it is great to be able to catch glimpses of whats going on in your life. Take care!
Post a Comment