We went down to St. George this past weekend. (No I didn't run the marathon, ha,ha,ha.) We went to just relax with Grandma Jake and the Hollimans. We spent most of our time just relaxing and doing nothing. Josh and Colby took the kids to a movie, while the girls went shopping. We went swimming in the pool and of course we ate.
Josh and Colby also took the kids golfing. (To hit a bucket of balls) Hadlee was obsessed with Swayze's new pink golf clubs. I really don't know how she even knows what they are. It must be from High School Musical, that's the only thing I can think of.

Josh and Colby also took the kids golfing. (To hit a bucket of balls) Hadlee was obsessed with Swayze's new pink golf clubs. I really don't know how she even knows what they are. It must be from High School Musical, that's the only thing I can think of.

Nice crooked glasses

I kept calling her "Sharpay" from High School Musical. We are so excited that HSM 3 comes out in a few weeks. Notice that I said "WE," yes, I love the movie too, and can't wait.
Anyway..... We had a great time and we are grateful we are able to spend time together as a family. With how busy things have been lately, even the time spent in the car is fun.




9 comments:
She looks so cute with the golf clubs. I am so excited for HSM3 too! Me and Ally are going to go see it! :)
I'm glad you and Colby could find the time to do something together. Did you buy anything fun?
She is so cute. I need to barrow the first 2 before 3rd comes out, so I can go with you guys.
Those pictures are so cute!! I am glad that you had a little vacation together. You should come and go with us to HSM 3--we have our tickets for the opening day at Thanksgiving Point for the 1:20 show. My whole family might be a little excited about it--too funny!! Seriously come and go just get your tickets online. Talk to you soon!!
LOL! she even looks like sharpay in all that pink! what a doll!
Meg :0)
Torey is so excited for HSM3 - we should all go together! Loved the picture of the bum below!
Hadlee looks so cute with her golf clubs. That is my dad's dream- to have a grand baby that likes golf. My in-laws are from St. G. I used to live there. I love it.
So CUTE! I am going to show Brandon, he would love for Addison to golf with him someday! It sounds like you had fun. Sometime it is nice to get away even if it is not very far!
You better believe I am a HUGE fan of HSM. And yes my husband is to! Dont mind that we already have tickets for the opening day. Cant wait!!
Post a Comment