Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloweens from the past

Okay, So I was thinking about Halloween's from the past, trying to come up with outfits for a party tonight. I started looking through pictures and came across a few that made me smile, so I thought I would post them.

Back in the day, when we would go to lots of parties.


Check out how little Oakley and Stone look.

Here is one of them from the next year


Hadlee's First Halloween



The next year.




And......Last year.








I always tell people that I hate Halloween, and that it is a dumb holiday, but looking back it is pretty fun.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted this. LOVED the pictures. And although you're kids are adorable, I'm afraid Dorothy and the scarecrow take the cake. LOL! Too funny.

gillman said...

I think seeing colby dressed up as dorothy is the scariest thing i have ever seen! I might have nightmares!! LOL! jk! you guys are so fun to dress up all the time!!
Meg :0)

Walker paradise said...

very funny! and tyson hates halloween too, but for real, he has NEVER dressed up since i've known him, this year i'm cher and where is my sonny....? well I guess i'm the post divorce cher!

Jossie said...

Oh my gosh Colby as Dorothy!!?? How in the world did you get him to do that :-) What great pictures!

Nicki said...

I love the photo of Wilma and Fred at the top. What a good iead. Lookin' good.

Nicki

Nicki said...

I love the photo of Wilma and Fred at the top. What a good iead. Lookin' good.

Nicki

Cori Simmons said...

Those are so funny! I love the one with Bo picking his nose. I'm glad you always had a camera. I'm doing a lot better about taking pics now but I missed a
lot of fun years without a digital camera.

Unknown said...

Colby, you need to lay off the cookies and ice cream if you're going to where a dorothy costume. P.S it really shows all your curvs.

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Cute pictures. I don't like dressing up so much but I do love halloween. I have to say Halloween is so much fun with Addison.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I loved your post. It was fun to see all the pictures.
I love it that Colby loves to dress up.

Natilie said...

Colby is HOT! How fun that you dress up every year!