Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical

I remember thinking, when HSM2 came out, "Whats the big deal." I watched them a short time later and Hadlee and I became hooked. Hadlee sings better then she talks, and after only watching them once, she was dancing and singing along.
I had the worst morning today. I had to change Hanks clothes three times. He threw the phone in the tub and broke it. I have like twelve batches of laundry to fold on the couch and the house really needs cleaned, BUT WHO CARES!!!!! We went to the movie.
We went to the 11 o'clock show. Cole went with us. The kids danced and played around while I waited in line.

The movie made me in such a good mood. "LOVED IT" The kids could not stay in there seats, instead they stood and danced the whole time. I would have been standing dancing too, but I thought people might stare.
Uncle Mike would have been so embarrassed. Cole loves to dance just as much as Hadlee. This movie was so fun. I think we will go again next week, and we can't wait till it comes out on video.

9 comments:

Katherine said...

I am thinking of taking Ally tomorrow. If I can get tickets...I am very excited. I am glad you liked it. I know I will.

Cori Simmons said...

You are so funny! You've been talking about this movie for quite a while - I'm glad you got your HSM fix.

Beck said...

LOVED IT!!! We are such big fans of High School Musical. If you go again please call us because we definetly want to go.

Hayley Holliman said...

I LOVED IT!!!! Only wish I could have seen Hadlee watch it for the first time....

Natilie said...

It looks like you have been having a ton of fun. We haven't seen the movie yet but Torey keeps asking every day. I am glad to hear it is good! We should "totally" get together, as I am alone most of the time!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Luke saw the previews for that movie and about cried. He said that he thought that looked like the worst movie EVER! Lol! Guys don't get it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love those feel good kind of movies!

smarts said...

Looks so FUN!!

And I agree I think we should go to dinner and CRY because we are not in MEXICO....what jerks. I would just pay to see Zach attempt this, he was VERY nervous, but excited.

Kelli Neilsen said...

All those birthday pics of Hanks are so adorable! Go Wildcats, huh?

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Thanks so much for taking Cole. He loved it. Thanks for all your help. I love you...