Last night we celebrated Cassidy's 1st Birthday. Lindy and I were due about the same time and I remember when she went into labor, thinking, "NOT FARE!" Hanks came 3 days later, we hope they will be good friends. She is already showing Hanks up on the walking thing. Come on son, "Step Up." You are letting a girl beat ya. J/K.
Cass is so fun and sweet. This got us excited for Hanks birthday on Wednesday. Hadlee insisted on helping open presents, and then had to help care for the new baby dolls. I did not dress her this way, she is picking out her own outfits, and I really don't like it.










2 comments:
Hey there funny lady-
No I have no desire for twins! Especially surprise ones! You're fired Mr. OB would definitely be coming out of my piehole! Very cute pics! I can't wait to see Hanks' birthday photos. No $60 cake though! Keep up on that signing!
Kelli
Grandpa's sure are special that way...
Post a Comment