Saturday night, Colby's Parents had there Halloween Party. (They will be in Mexico over Halloween.) Costumes were optional, but it is always fun to dress up. Last year, after Halloween I bought 8 costumes for really cheap, and was going to put them in a box for dress up clothes and give them to Hads for Christmas. OOPS, I forgot I had them. So we busted out the box, and began to try on the different outfits. Hadlee has been in heaven, and insists on wearing them all of the time. I figured she could be something different for each Halloween party. So, she chose my least favorite, but oh well. I tried to spice it up, by spray painting her hair pink with sparkles. 



Hadlee was terrified of Bo, and had to be held for about the first hour. Bo was really cute with her, and would take of his mask and try to hug her. She kept saying, "He scared-ed me."




Hadlee's favorite game was "Pass the Gourd." They passed around the Gourds, and when the music stopped, if you had no gourd, you were out. She actually won, and was so excited about her new flashlight.


Hadlee liked watching the kids "Bob for Apples."

After watching them for a while, She thought well duh, its not that hard. She walked over and grabed an apple with her hands. She had a look on her face, like, "It's not that hard!"


Then the dance began. She loves to dance around with her cousins.


She had a wonderful time, and kept saying, "SO FUN!"


Oh ya, Hanks was there too. He was a little Turkey. He was content to just watch the kids be crazy.

Thanks Cregg and DeAnne for the Party.





5 comments:
The party was super fun, my kids are still talking about it. E-mail that pic of Savannah, please.
Where is the pumpkin place where you went?
That looks like so much fun!
very cute costumes good job on already having them good to go...i'll be hiting target on line today probably
Looks like tons of fun LOVE everyones costumes WAY cute!!
I absolutely love the turkey costume. It is great!
Post a Comment