Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Fun

This is Hadlee showing me the cereal necklace she made at school on Monday.

She was so proud of it, and kept looking at herself in the mirror. She also loved eating it, and thought it was so cool. Who knew, cereal on a string could be so entertaining?

That same day, She went on the potty, 6 times. (A NEW WORLD RECORD) So I took her down the street to pick out some pumpkins. She freaks out every time we drive by and I had been promising her that if she was a "BIG GIRL" we would go.
She loves all of the Halloween Decorations.


"They are everywhere Mom! Which ones do I pick?"

"I want them all"



While Hadlee was at school yesterday, I decided to snap some pictures of Hanks. Easier said than done. I should just leave these things to Torie.




Hanks hates the sun in his eyes. "Quit squinting and look at me!"

I was getting shadows or squinting. Oh well, Hopefully we will get some good ones next week.

And finally... I was getting lunch ready today, and it was way too quiet. I found this.
He is so not a Jacobson, Who falls asleep at lunch time????

He had his first blood accident yesterday. He fell down the stairs and landed on a wood magnet. He has a cut in his mouth and cut his lip in a few places.
Poor kid, it bled a lot and he just wanted to cuddle afterwards. I am sure this is only the first of many accidents to come. GREAT!

7 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Hadlee is such a girl. I love her necklace. She is such a cutie and Yea for going potty.
Your pictures of Hanks are great. Poor Hanksey's mouth. His lips look really sore. I can't believe he fell asleep like that. It is a rough life.

haley said...

cereal on a string is the BEST entertainment for all kids. this is still kamryns favorite activity!

gillman said...

your kids are just too adorable!! when does hanks turn 1???
Meg :0)

Natilie said...

I love the sleepy pictures. Your kids are so cute!

Hayley Holliman said...

Hadlee is getting so good at smiling for the camera. I LOVE IT!!! I guess practice makes perfect. Maybe that will work with Stryker.....{YA RIGHT}

Anonymous said...

I hope you bought all the pumpkins for her. Shes too cute. How do you ever tell her no? If Hanks is anything like Hunter was (is) he will always have a bump or bruise- which usually occurs right before family picture time. Only boys!

smarts said...

Way cute pics, love Hadlee in the pumpkins she is such a cute girl and WAY TO GO HADLEE for being a big girl!!!!