He didn't like his cake much this time.










We could tell he wasn't feeling so hot, so I took him in to the Dr's the next morning. Ear infections in both ears. Poor kid!
Anyway....with having two parties he got spoiled rotten. He got a lot of Trucks and Cars. Now he wont have to push around Hadlee's pink Barbie car. When I took him into the Dr.'s, he weighed exactly 24 lbs. I don't know what that ranks, he will have his official check up next week. He is the funnest kid. He loves his mom and dad, and either loves or hates his sister. He wants to be big like her. He also loves both his Grandparents and really hams it up for them. He loves to tease, and hug---but only for a second. He has to show that he is a tuff guy. We love him very much.









3 comments:
That pic of him throwing his hands up while unwrapping his present is sooo cute. He doesn't take a bad picture, does he?
Cute, Cute boy. I love him so much and what a little trooper for being so happy, when he was so sick.
What a cute kid! Looks like you've guys have been having some fun! Can't wait to see everyone!
Post a Comment