I seriously love the girls I work with. They are a big part of the reason that I love L&D. We have been friends for years and we have a lot of fun together, they make work fun.
Today Chelsee and I decided we needed to relax, so we went and had a couples massage. We laughed and laughed, because we didn't want them to think we were Lesbo's, we thought it would be cheaper this way, and this way we could talk the whole time. We kept joking around about it, and I told her I draw the line at feeding her strawberries. We also got waxed, had pedicures and went to lunch. I think I need to do stuff like this more often.


This is a picture of us one day when we took the kids to the park.

This is a picture of a bunch of my L&D friends at a wedding reception.


And these last ones are from a few months ago. We kind of have a inside joke about Tattoo's, so one night we made tattoo's for each other. You get really creative and think everything is funny around 3 in the morning. Karen and I, the two most likely to never have a tattoo got big ones on our backs.








5 comments:
haha! I so need to get a copy of these pictures. My hubby and kids laughed and thought we were all losers. What do they know about the 3am sillies.
You guys were very tired that night, weren't you? Ha ha! Love the storks on the boobs...
AH! I wish I had been there that night! You're all a bunch of tramps! (well, according to some people)
TROUBLE!!!
LOVE that tattoos. i bet they're real arent they are your just telling us that they're not. :0)
Meg
Post a Comment