Saturday, May 9, 2009

Loving the Sun

Any day at the park with Taco Amigo, beats any day of work. I needed to be home folding clothes, and taking a nap before work, but we couldn't stand being inside. I love these kids so much. They totally make me laugh.

Hanks is getting more daring and goes down slides by himself now. He makes me clap and cheer each time he gets to the bottom, and runs over to me and either gives me a kiss, or a high five.


Hads is a good big sister and watches out for her brother.
Notice the cheeseburger in her hands, I think she ate two that day.

And Hanks loves dipping his fries in the pink sauce, and sucking down on mom's diet coke.

2 comments:

gillman said...

taco amigo and the park??? sounds like the perfect day!
:0)
Meg

Cori Simmons said...

You weren't kidding when you said you buzzed his hair. He's still cuter than ever. Does he eat his fries or just suck the fry sauce off???