Thursday, May 28, 2009

Preschool Graduation and Doctor's Appointment

Hadlee had Preschool Graduation last week. They had a field day during class time, and then had a performance for the parents in the castle. I was so proud of her, she sang every song and did all of the actions. I wish I would have videotaped it, but I was having a hard enough time snapping a few photo's and taking care of Hanks...... I need more hands.




Here is a picture of the quilt she made during the school year.


She also went to her 4 year old well child check. (Her B-day is next week.) She absolutely loves going to the Doctors office. She had the whole office laughing at her. She loves when the Doctor checks her out, and basically tells her what she is going to check next. Sometimes she even tells us that she is sick and that she needs to go see the Doctor.


She is doing surprising well and we answered yes to all the developmental questions, so she is right where she is supposed to be.
Her 4 year old stats...
Weight---33.2 lbs 25%
Height---38 1/2 inches 25%

She loves telling people that she is turning 4.

0 comments: