Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lake Powell

I know I have said it before, but I LOVE LAKE POWELL!!!!

We spent last weekend down on our house boat. I have to admit, that Hanks was a pain in the butt this trip. He is at that age where he wants to be big, but he is just a pain. He also was sick and had a temp most of the trip, so I guess it wasn't all his fault.

My cute parents went with us, to help and to do a little fishing.



Hanks was obsessed with driving the boat, and had to be sitting on Colby's lap, he also learned where the horn was.



Besides being a pain, he learned to fish.



My Dad is so fun to go fishing with, he gets so excited when he catches something. The fishing wasn't that great, but we still had fun. We also had a belt brake on the boat, but we blessed to be so close to Dangling Rope, and we were able to replace it.
Some of Jonny's fish.



Some Pictures with my cute kids.








I also celebrated my 31st Birthday the day we left. What more could I have asked for, we had perfect weather, and Hanks slept pretty much the whole way home. YEA!!!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I haven't been to Lake Powell in about 10 years...Maybe next year we can come with you !:) Looks so fun! Glad you had a good weekend!

Walker paradise said...

lucky i love lp too, cute family as ever

The Carter Family said...

We are going down on monday and your pictures make me so excited!! Oh, and Happy late birthday.