Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

Halloween has come and gone. (YEA!)
On Wednesday, Hadlee had her Halloween party at school. She dressed up like a clown. I even painted her face up cute, but she had rubbed it all over before school even begun.

Love the 2nd picture. She gets so sick of me trying to make her smile. She was being silly and this is what I got.

On Thursday we went to our friends annual Halloween party. It is always fun to see everyone and catch up on what is going on in every ones life's.


Halloween day started by hanging out and Grandma's and Grandpa's.

I just love my cute kids.

The Two Tinks

Who would have known, it would be 70+ degrees outside, my poor little boy was sweating. We called him "turkey-jerky."

All of the kids


Visiting Grandpa Merrill

Then Grandma Glenda



We then went to a few houses "Trick-or-Treating." Hadlee didn't get it at first. She knew what to say, but after they would ring the door bell, she would try and walk in there houses. After a while she got the hang of it.

Playing a game with Aunt Torie, her personal hair stylist.


I went to the next few houses by myself, because my kids were both sound asleep in the car.

We wrapped up the night by visiting Grandpa Harley and Grandma Mary.

5 comments:

kelliemcc said...

Umm, is Hadlee cross eyed in that pic? She is still pretty cute. Thanks for continuing to let me spy on you.

Justin and Lori said...

Fun Halloween! I love all the pictures! We really enjoyed the pictures of Halloween past, fun post! See Ya Soon!

Hayley Holliman said...

Hadlee was a perfect Tinker Bell, {Good job on the hair Tori!} they both looked very cute. And I'm glad Grandma and Grandpa were still awake when you got there. I'm sure they loved to see them. I should have taken my kids over....

Walker paradise said...

very cute pictures, grandma actually has her eyes open!

The Ducketts said...

How cute...and you and your husband are such sports...!!! Keep it that way!