Monday, November 10, 2008

Girls Night Out

The girls, in the "Murdoch Family", spend some time together up in Park City this weekend. Grandma, all of my Aunts, and all of my girl cousins, and cousins-in-laws were there.(All except Morgan, who is busy being a senior.) I really love all of these girls. (LADIES) We really don't need much entertainment, we love to just be together and talk. Especially with no kids.

Us at dinner on Friday night

Blurry Group Shot


Hot Tub-en



Getting Ready To Hit The Town Shopping




Thanks everyone who planned it, and everyone who had to drive long distances. I can't wait to do it again next year, and make it a much longer weekend.

5 comments:

kelliemcc said...

New hair color? I like! Love girls play dates, looks like fun.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

That was so much fun. I love hanging out with you and it has seemed like forever.
We have an awesome family.
Love you....

Natilie said...

Thanks for the fun. I had a great time with all of you! Can't wait to see you again at Christmas.

Walker paradise said...

cant wait to see u at christmas tyson is jealous it was "girls" or he would've come...although he's a pretty good girl trip guy he earned his striped in vegas!

Justin and Lori said...

What a fun weekend we had! Fun visiting with you, you have a memory for the craziest things Heather. "Everything I do..." Funny thing was I totally remember that moment too.