Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What we have been up to

We started out last week being sick. I was even sick, the kind of head cold where you have to sleep at night sitting up so that you can breathe. I took Hanks into the Dr. and he has another ear infection. They said if he has another before the end of the year, we will talk tubes. (Whatever) You can just tell when he doesn't feel good, I hate it.

This is him eating his own lunch later that day. I swear, one dose of antibiotics in them and they do so much better. He pretty much gets to do whatever he wants to when he is sick.



This is a picture of Hadlee after school that day. She kept getting mad at me for trying to take her picture. Yelling, "No Indians." So I guess if she wont smile, I will take ones of her being a brat.


Pictures of her crying, are better than no pictures at all.

We went to Disney on Ice, on Thursday night with Mom, Torie and the boys, and even Hanks came along too, because Colby picked up a shift and we had no babysitter. We even went early and mom bought us dinner at Olive Garden.
Hadlee just loved it and watch every minute of it so intently. Hanks even liked it and did pretty good. He loves music, so he sat and bopped most of the time.

On Saturday, we attempted to take family pictures. My mom wanted a group shot of all of us, (We haven't taken good pictures since Hadlee and Cole were babies.) and I really wanted just one good picture of my little family to put on a Christmas Card. YAAAAA RIGHTTTTT!
My little Hadlee was horrible. As soon as the camera came out, she started crying. I was so frustrated. I really just wanted a good family picture, but no such luck.

That night, Colby and I went to dinner with a bunch of my old friends from High School. Kellie, Zac, Shawn, Andy, Ryan and Ramey were all there. (Along with there spouses.) We had a great time, and it is fun to see my friends all grown up, and to catch up on things.

The last few days have been pretty boring. Sunday, church and dinner at moms. Monday and Tuesday work. After today we have like 5 days off together, so we are looking forward to that, but it kind of scares me. I wonder what crazy cleaning projects Colby will make us do.

5 comments:

smarts said...

Looks like you have been busy and SICK YUCK!!!! NO FUN
We missed disney on Ice this year and I am so sad but maybe next year.
Tell Colby if he needs some cleaning projects to come on over to my house!!!!!

kelliemcc said...

All of these pictures are great! Why did we not take pictures at our super fun friend party? we won't be seeing any of them again, or at least for another 10 years. If you need to get out of cleaning projects give me a call, lunch, private google reader lesson or the movies were ready to go!

gillman said...

hope you guys are feeling better! i always say that moms should never get sick!
Meg:0)

Natilie said...

He makes you clean? What is wrong with him. Those days off are for playing and stuff.

Walker paradise said...

that's pretty funny about the cleaning projects, cute pictures looks likes you all had a great time!