So I was tagged forever ago, and everyone knows that I never do them. I am a total slacker. I think this one really got to me because it is all about the home. I was supposed to be in a new home right now, so I guess it seemed a little depressing. Its funny, Colby promised me we would only be in this house about 6 months. Well 6 1/2 years later, here we are. I even have all of my fall decorations down at the storage unit, because "This was the year."
But things change, and I am okay with them. I was just talking to Hayley on the phone, and maybe I need to do this one, so I can remember what this house was like.
With this tag, you have to take pictures of the following 10 things in your house, with no cleaning.
#1-Master Closet-

I am horrible. I keep everything, I get this bad habit from my dad. I have clothes that I haven't worn since college. I keep thinking that someday I will wear it again. AND.......I have. Just last month, we went to dinner and I pulled out an outfit. Colby asked if it was new. NO, I just haven't worn it in 8 years. Sad I know. It is a goal of mine. Every year I go through everything and do get rid of some, but I still have a hard time parting with things.
#2-Laundry Room-

I hate laundry, and I am not very good at it either. It is never totally clean. There is always a basket of things, something in the dryer and clothes laying out to dry.
#3-Kitchen Sink-

Usually it is pretty clean. But you will always find a dirty bottle or a sippy in it.
#4-Fridge-

Nothing special.
#5-Bathroom-

The only reason it is clean, is because I cleaned it the other day. And sadly enough, I haven't gotten ready the past few days. (Worn a hat) Notice the stool and potty cushion on the floor. Yea Right, they don't work.
#6-Favorite Room-

Okay this is even sadder. This is the TV room downstairs. It's our favorite, because when you are down there, you are there to sleep, and usually sleep pretty good. Even sadder, because we don't go down there together. When one of us is down there it is because we work early the next morning, and need a good night sleep, away from the kids, or we worked all night and need a place away from the kids. Weird, because next door, there is a bed room, with a king size bed. (but no TV)
#7-Favorite Shoes-

Not necessarily favorites, I just pulled out a few sandals. I am sad that summer is pretty much over and I will no longer be wearing them.
#8-Self Portrait-
Yea Right. I never have pictures of me, I am always the one with the camera.
#9-Dream Vacation-


These I just took last weekend in Lake Powell. That is the place I would most like to be right now. Just wanting a few more days of summer.
#10-What my kids are doing right now-

Being pain in the BUTTS! They both just woke up from naps. Hadlee has no pants on because, who wants to wear pants to bed, and we don't really wear them anymore, we are trying to be potty trained. Which bring us to my next picture

They are bugging me, because they want to play in Hadlee's room. But they can't. Today I moved out all of furniture and toys that I could and shampooed the carpet. I have a sweet spirit, that instead of using the toilet, sometimes pee's on the carpet. And I have a little one, who is crawling all over and that really grouses me out.
So, that was actually kind of fun. I tag anyone who is reading this and has not done it yet.




6 comments:
You have the cutest house. And it is always so clean.
I love the picture of Hads and Hanks.
heather, it is sad that you guys have lived there so long and i have never been inside!! but you have a darling house, i love hadlees pink room. your kids are so dang cute and i can't believe how big hanks is getting!!!!
meg :0)
Did you guys remodel the bathroom? NICE! You can come and shampoo my carpet anytime - there isn't any pee but who knows what else might be on it.
That makes me feel better that there are other children who choose to pee other places than the toilet. Hunter has found a new obsession of garbage cans!? What are we to do with these kids?
one more thing. . .what is up with all the caffeine free Diet Coke!
I have been tagged to do this also, but there is no way I am taking pictures of dirty house, kudos to you for such a nicely kept house!
Post a Comment