We spent a fun weekend with the Holliman Kids this past weekend. Hayley and Josh went and did some shopping and had some alone time. Thursday and Friday were pretty un-eventful. All I can say is, I am not having 6 kids, and I don't know how Hayley does it. The kids our great, its just the picking up and cleaning up, that is hard. It's like feeding time at the zoo, they eat, you clean up, and by the time you are done, you start the same process over again. Saturday we all woke up early and went to the pancake breakfast. The line was so long, It was because Uncle Jim makes the best pancakes in town. We ended up hurrying and getting a bite to eat at McDonald's, so we could make it to the parade.
The Parade was great, short and sweet. The kids all scored on lots of candy.
We then went and got Grandma Jake, and we all went to the carnival. It was so much fun. First the little kids rode around in barrels, pulled by a lawn mower. Who needs Disneyland??

The big kids made bird houses at the Home Depo Booth, while some of the kids watched a magic show.
The little ones had snow cones.



They all had passes to go and play on all the inflatable toys, the rock wall and the mechanical bull.

How cute is this kid??? He is always wanting his picture taken and wants to see it on the screen afterwards.
Now these our some tiered kids.
We ended the day with a picnic and Fireworks in the rain.
It was a pretty great day and we all had fun. The kids all got along. Even though we had fun, I am sure they were glad when their parents were home.

























5 comments:
I bet that sucker of Hadlees was covered with the dust by the time that Train ride was over. It was a good day!
Wow, I need a nap just looking at your busy day. I must have missed the memo about the parade. Hunter would have loved it!!
Wow - you are brave to take that many kids! It looks like everyone had fun!
that picture of hanks and his grandma is to die for
Post a Comment