Monday, August 4, 2008

Palisades

On Friday, we got up early and headed down to Palisades Lake. All of the Dains were camping down there. It is so fun down there, we wished we could have stayed the whole weekend and camped, but with Colby's arm, it is a little hard.

Aunt Pam and the girls always have such fun activities planned. They had a treasure hunt, played in the water, had a rubber ducky derby, tie-dyed tee shirts and had story time all in one day. We are so lucky that we got included. I only took a few pictures, I was having too much fun. Hadlee loved playing in the water. Hopefully we will be able to go next year and spend more time, we love it down there.

2 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Sucks we missed it. Next year I am just going to reserve my own spot and tell Shaun he can miss his pack trip.

smarts said...

Hey it was great to see you, Sorry about the bad luck, glad everyone was OK. You guys are awesome, and such a cute family !!!