On Saturday, we were able to go and see Stone be baptised. Colby had the honor of Confirming him a member of the church. He is such a good, tender-hearted kid. We love him to death.
After the luncheon, we decided to go out on the boat. Once again, the weather on Utah Lake was horrible. We were able to tube a little.
The kids loved the tube, Hadlee slept almost the whole time and Hanks sat with his dad. What a good day. This picture isn't the best, but it shows Hanks waving. As soon as you say the words "bye-bye," he waves. (He is so advanced) Ha, ha, ha.




4 comments:
Yeah for Stone being baptized! I'm so proud of him. Sorry, about your Jeep. That is so sad. Hopefully things will start looking up for you guys! :)
And that has got to be the cutest picture of Hanks with his daddy. I just love it!!!
Yea Stone. He looks so handsome.
Hey - Way to Go on your Blogging. Your all caught up. Colby did such a good jod on confirming Stone. I couldn't ask for a better blessing for my son. And THANKS again for taking us out on the boat it was so much fun. My kids have not quit talking about it. I also hope that your 3 strikes is up and no more bad luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I love boating, even a bad day boating beats a good day not boating I think!! fun
Post a Comment