Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lake Powell with the Jacobsons

We spent this past weekend in Lake Powell. I can't say enough about how much I love this place. I love the warm sunshine, the beautiful scenery, the amazing stars at night, and just laying in the water. Grandpa and Grandma Jake, Jenicee and the Hollimans all joined us.


Hadlee and Stryker are getting so fun to watch. They are either best friends or worst enemies. They play this chase game, and Hadlee always makes Stryker chase her. They laugh and laugh.


We did a little cliff jumping


A little tubing


A little resting.


And a little playing in the water. (We had the best beach, with lots of sand and no sticker bushes.)




We had a great time, we only wish we could have stayed longer. We hope we can all go again. I wish I could have gotten a group shot, but I did get one of the Hollimans, and one with Hads and Grandma.



We left Hanks home again with my parents. Seriously, how great are they. He would have been a pain down there, he is crawling everywhere. Plus, we wouldn't have had a relaxing time. So I owe them BIG TIME. They are the best parents in the world.

5 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

I have been waiting for these pics - super cute! The picture of Steele & Josh is the cutest I have ever seen, they look like they could be modeling for an advertisement. Looks like fun, we'll have to go next year.

Hayley Holliman said...

YEA - I know you have been busy, {with work} but I also have been waiting for these pictures. We are coming again next year for sure, but lets stay for 1 or 2 weeks. {YA RIGHT} But at least a couple more days. We really had so much FUN. Thanks again!!!
* I was gald to see the pictures of Hanks I think I missed him too.

Hayley Holliman said...

SORRY - One more thing e-mail what pictures you can when you get a minute. THANKS!

Hayley Holliman said...

i just wanted to say thanks agian for such a great time, it always pays to have an affluent aunt and uncle. it was a blast to have a house boat, find the best beach on lake powell, and have sweet tour guides. you guys are the greatest!! (by the way this is josh)

Walker paradise said...

i love powell too, I grew up there pretty much my dad took us every couple weeks in the summer, I am excited my sister in law tiffany is taking us for my 30th birthday, all of the sudden it's not looking so bad!!! Who can be depressed at powell?!