Today was Hadlee's first day of school at her new preschool. She loved going to the summer preschool class we put her in, so we had to keep her going. She just started at My Smart World. I got to go with her today, and meet her new teacher. She was so excited, and she is so proud of her new princess backpack.
So today they had us do some crafts with that puff paint stuff. All of the sudden, Hadlee fliped the material and the next thing I know, we have paint all over the both of us. I should have taken an after picture. So if anyone knows any tricks to get paint out of clothes, let me know. She was the cutest little girl there, and it was so fun to watch her watch the other kids. I hope and pray she will learn to be more social and learn a little something along the way.
On a side note::::::::: She finally did it. After trying for months and months, and giving up a hundred times. She finally went pee pee in the potty for the first time. Actually she went three times yesterday. We made a big deal about it and even took her for ice cream. She still could care less and we have been unscussful today. We joke around about her riding the short bus, who knows maybe she will.







8 comments:
That sounds like a fun preschool. No suggestions for paint except turpentine. Good luck with the potty training!
YEAH Hadlee - potty time! She looks darling and good luck with the paint. I never gave my kids the opportunity to be creative (JK) for that exact reason.
I can't believe how much you two look a like in that last picture. She is a little mini Heather. It is so cute.
I am so glad she liked her first day. She looks so pretty.
And she was so excited to tell me she went potty yesterday.
I love you Hadee Girl.
Hooray for potty time! Just let her know that Josh is sometimes unsucsessful with potty time to this day and he never had to ride the short bus.
heather, aliah is going to my smart world too!! she goes tues wed and thurs from 1230-3. that is so funny that hadlee is going there too. it looks like a cute school. hadlee is so adorable and is getting so big!!
meg :0)
She is so dang cute! And you look GORGEOUS in that last pictures.
You two look so cut in teh last picture!! How fun to start school Saige loved preschool. Good luck ont he paint, Goo Gone works well if the fabric will not fade!! Have fun!!
she looks so adorable and you look awesome!!!
Post a Comment