We went on a Western Caribbean Cruise with my Mom and Day, Chance and Kelly and all of Kelly's family after the wedding. Colby and I had already been on a Western Caribbean Cruise so we were excited to just relax and do nothing, and that's pretty much what we did. We slept in, sat in the sun, and ate. It was perfect.
On the "Sea Days" we pretty much did nothing but lay around. The weather was perfect and we were able to really just lay in the sun all day. Colby even read this trip and really got into his book.









In Cozumel we got a taxi, (Which turned out to be a really old Limo) and just went to a beach. The guy took us to a resort that had a really nice pool and restaurant. What more could we want.


The next stop was Grand Cayman. We had already done the sting ray city thing, so Colby and I just got a taxi and went up Seven Mile Beach. This was our most relaxing day and it was so beautiful and warm. We really would like to go back there and stay sometime.





We also stopped at Jamaica, and once again we just went to a beach and sat.


The kids stayed with our friend Ashley and her husband, and the last two days with Grandpa and Grandma Jake. I know they were well taken care of and had a blast. I have learned to let my self not worry so much about them and to just appreciate the time I am able to spend with my husband. It was so good to get away and take a break from the real world for a while.
On the "Sea Days" we pretty much did nothing but lay around. The weather was perfect and we were able to really just lay in the sun all day. Colby even read this trip and really got into his book.









In Cozumel we got a taxi, (Which turned out to be a really old Limo) and just went to a beach. The guy took us to a resort that had a really nice pool and restaurant. What more could we want.


The next stop was Grand Cayman. We had already done the sting ray city thing, so Colby and I just got a taxi and went up Seven Mile Beach. This was our most relaxing day and it was so beautiful and warm. We really would like to go back there and stay sometime.





We also stopped at Jamaica, and once again we just went to a beach and sat.


The kids stayed with our friend Ashley and her husband, and the last two days with Grandpa and Grandma Jake. I know they were well taken care of and had a blast. I have learned to let my self not worry so much about them and to just appreciate the time I am able to spend with my husband. It was so good to get away and take a break from the real world for a while.





1 comments:
Lucky lucky! I want to go on a cruise with my husband without kids so bad... we're lucky to even get a date once every 3 months! Thanks for letting me live through your pictures!
Post a Comment