Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chance and Kelly's Wedding

Colby and I were to fly into Miami for Chance's wedding on Friday, March 25th. That morning we received a phone call telling us our flight from Houston to Miami was cancelled because of a fire. So basically I was on the phone in tears all morning long tring to figure out a way to get to the wedding. As we left for the airport we were still unsure as to how we were going to get there. Everything into Florida was over booked because of spring break. It turned out to be the longest day ever. We flew to Houston, then to Charlotte, then to Orlando. We landed after midnight and rented a car, for the the 4+ hour drive to Miami. It was a total adventure, and we just laughed the whole time, thinking about what else could go wrong. I was actually surprised at how calm I was. We drove threw Florida in the middle of the night, and saw nothing but ran over alligators on the road, because it was dark.


We got to the hotel about 5 am and slept for a while. The wedding took place at 10 am on South Beach. It was beautiful and we couldn't be happier for the bride and groom.







Then we were off to the port for a cruise. YEA!!!!

0 comments: