Monday, May 16, 2011

Recent Happenings

WOW!!!! Life is going by way too fast. I am having a hard time keeping up on everything. I finished another 14 credits of school in April, and just started my last two classes, they are both double time in a 7 week block. I will graduate the end of June, if I can keep sane the next few weeks, they are really hard, time consuming classes. So, if you don't see me for a while, that is what I will be doing. It is so hard to find a balance, between being a mom, working and going to school. I know I am slacking in all areas. I feel like I am constantly running to the next thing that is on my list or has to be done. Our families have been such a huge help, and are constantly helping me raise me little ones. I just have to get through the next 6 weeks.

My kids continue to be my number one focus and they keep me sane and happy.



It snowed a few weeks ago and Hanks was so excited. He got dressed up and went out and played before it melted.


Swayze and Indy played Orphans in the music "Annie" at the Scera the past few weeks. We loved watching them sing and dance, they did such a good job.


Here is the three Ya-Hoo's before the play. I love this picture because you can see on their faces just how crazy they really are.


Here is Ivy and Grandpa Harley at DeAnne's 60th Birthday Party.


Here is my sweet Ivy asleep in the high chair.


She is a card and thinks she is so funny. (Just like her dad)


Hanksy playing basketball.


These pics are at the daycare's "Mother's Day Tea-Party. The kids sang to me and they had a special video presentation, talking about mothers. They interviewed the kids and asked them all sorts of questions. They asked Hadlee what her mom does for work and she responded, "I don't know, she just does lots of homework." They asked the kids what their moms spend their money on. Hads response was, "She likes to take us to Mexico and Disneyland." They asked Hanks, if his mom was a superhero, who would she be? All of the other kids named superhero's, but not Hanks. His response was, "She would just be the bad guy," and then laughed. Ha-ha-ha. NOT FUNNY!!




Hadlee's Kindergarten class performed "The Three Little Piggies Orchestra." She did great and was a Billie goat.



On Thursday afternoon we loaded up the kids and went down to Palisades to hang out with Grandpa and Grandma Jacobson. We met them for dinner and just got a hotel room for the night. The next day we went and saw Grandpa Ralph and then just spent a nice relaxing day by the lake. The kids rode their bikes, fished, made new friends, played at the playground, even got in the freezing cold water. We also went on a hike, and went for a 4-wheeler ride.





2 comments:

Lindy said...

Wow, you are going to be one crazy busy lady for the next few weeks!! Hang in there and try to have a happy birthday!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Those are some pretty cute kids.

I am so excited you are almost done with school. YEA... Maybe I will see you-I have missed you. So proud of you.