Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Made Me Smile

I saw this last night, and it made me laugh. I keep telling myself that pregnancy is cute. NOT!!! I'm only 27 weeks and don't know how I can get any bigger. This kid had better be 10 plus pounds.

5 comments:

inPRINT designs said...

everything seems worse in your own mind....don't worry. You are gorgeous! You make such a cute prego! Let me take your pics soon! You will see how gorgeous you are!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, prove it. I GUARANTEE you are still half my size!

BTW.... my section is scheduled for July 13th. I would LOVE if we kept our tradition going and had you in on the delivery! ;)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

You look so good. Just think a few more months :)

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

congrats! didnt know you were expecting or moving :) and :( miss you guys!

Lindy said...

Haha, that is funny, it made me smile too!! We definately need to hang out now that Colby and Russ are done with their stupid classes and have thier applications in. Lets plan something fun soon!!