A big shout out to TORIE
Happy Birthday!!!
She is 27 years old today........
She is more than a sister. We talk everyday, usually multiple times. She makes me do things, that I would never do, and I usually end up liking them and having fun. She is always willing to help me out and is always offering to take the kids. She is a wonderful aunt and truly loves my kids. And they love her and going to her house. She is always there to listen and let me vent. She is pretty fun to be around and always makes me laugh. Even if it is just going to the mall or target to walk around and get out of the house, we always have fun.














4 comments:
very nice tribute, tell her happy birthday!
I have to say you do have a pretty great sister. I am glad she lets me hang out with you guys!
You guys look so much alike. You two remind me of me and my sisters. How sad would life be without our sisters? You both are completely gorgeous!
You are the best sister in the whole world.
Thankyou..
Love you...
Post a Comment