Monday, February 2, 2009

Random Pictures

Hayley emailed me these pictures from our first day in Mexico. I'm glad I am in the picture so I can say I was there too. Thanks Hayley.

The rest of these, I just downloaded from my small camera and my cell phone.
This is Cole and Hadlee playing when we got home from Mexico. I think they missed each other.

Hanks had his 15 month check up last week. Hadlee also came, because she has had the runs since we went to Mexico, so she was getting checked out too. She loved every minute of it. Dr Vargo gave her a full check up, just because she was so excited. She would say, "Now my ears, Now my throat, AHHHHH, now my eyes." The Dr just laughed and amused her. She kept saying, "I'm so big." It was pretty dang cute.
Hanks 15 month Stats
Height----32 inches---75%
Weight---25.8lbs---70%
Head Circ.---48 Inches
.
Pics from my cousin Justin's Wedding Luncheon

Me and My Grandpa

My Fam

These were taken later that night at the reception. Cole and Hadlee were in heaven. They got to pick there own cake and they loved it.

I even caught Hadlee trying to feed Hanks


Random Cell Phone Pics, We often send pictures to Colby while he is at work, showing him what we are doing.


I think the last one was my way of saying, "Kiss my Butt," or something.

These are pictures from yesterday, watching the Superbowl. We ate way too much food, and these are pictures of the kids playing and dancing, while the boys watched the game.


4 comments:

kelliemcc said...

You are one hot mama!

Walker paradise said...

mexico looked so fun, Tyson are trying to plan our next trip there now and all those pics make me so excited! although of course tyson won't go unless we cruise but I would like to just go and stay one time, everything looks so fun thx for sharing, kids are cute as ever as always and hanks and those eyes like tinney jo!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Love all the pictures. And yes Cole missed Hadlee.

Anonymous said...

What a sexy mama you are!