It seems like February is cruising by. Here are some things we have been doing.
Dance Class
Hadlee started dance classes last week. She was so excited, she wants to be just like her older cousins. I think Aunt Torie, and Grandma Jake were more excited about her going then I was. I joked around, that Grandma and her Aunts should just take her, because I know nothing about dance. Colby and I both went to watch, and were surprised at how well she did. Since then, "Dance Class," is all she talks about, and dance is a good bribe. If she is not good, and doesn't listen, then she will not get to go. We went again today, and she still seems to love it, so we'll see.
We went with Torie and the boys to the dinosaur museum in Lehi.




Followed by ICE CREAM. Hadlee loves to sing, "Icy-Creamy Ice Cream, cold and sweet, Icy-Creamy Ice Cream, Can't be beat, Icy-Creamy Ice Cream, I giggle when I eat, My Icy-Creamy, Icy Cream, What a treat."




Field Trip to Harmon's
Hadlee's preschool class had a field trip Monday to Harmon's Grocery Store. I usually think these trips are a waste of time, but we really enjoyed it. (Maybe it was just working all night and going straight there, who knows.) It was so good for me to see her interact with other kids, and see her listen to adults. She knows the kids names, and could answer questions about things throughout the store. They got to wear Hats, taste the cookies, watch a cake being decorated, (Which they got to take back to class and eat.) Learn about the meats, go back in the big fridge, Eat apples and learn about fruits and vegetables, See all the pretty flowers, and mail letters, and get a balloon. It is so fun to see her get big, and it's fun to have one-on-one time.










We still can never get a good picture. Now, she will actually stand still, (Sometimes), but she tries to smile and squints her eyes, and almost winks, it's pretty funny looking.
Valentines
Hadlee had her Preschool Valentines Party yesterday. She is having so much fun, and likes taking things to class for her friends. She is getting so big. We mailed out Valentines to all of our Grandparents the other day. I let her put stickers on the envelopes, and she really got into it. She used Hearts, Princess's, and High School Musical Stickers.
Torie took some pictures of my kids last week. Hadlee is so hard, so we never expect too much, but she got a cute one, so we had Torie make it into a Valentine. I think they turned out pretty cute. Thanks Torie.










4 comments:
where is hadlee taking dance at?? they are both so adorable, love their valentines pix! come and see our puppy anytime!! he is lots of fun, but i definently suggest waiting to get an inside dog until your kids are older, because it is almost like having another baby!!!
Meg :0)
Love the Valentines pictures. Did Hanks grow up over night? I swear, he looks so grown up!
Hunter loves that museum. I just hate it cuz I think it's a rip-off!!! You're such a cute mommy.
Hanks hair is sooo cute. Love the spikes. Go dance!!! Savannah is standing by me and freaking out "Hadlee is dance, awesome!", she says.
cute cute cute! happy valentines!
Post a Comment