We celebrated Jayce's birthday last night. The kids had a wonderful time, and really love to be together. I am totally jealous of Torie's new house. I really want a house where I can have people over. ANYWAY...........




This is Hanks doing, "Big Boy," with Grandpa. A few months ago, they taught him to raise his arms, and pull them down, as they say "Big Boy." I really think they are just calling him fat, but he loves it and lights up when ever he hears their voices say it.
After the kids ate, they did a pinata in the garage. It was actually pretty fun watching the kids take their swings. Baseball must be in their jeans.
It is also my Grandpa's 80th Birthday. He got to blow out candles too, but we will celebrate his birthday tomorrow night.
I am kind of having a pitty party today. Colby has been working all of his shifts in a row. Tonight he went in for the 4th night in a row. When he is working nights, I feel like a single mom. He works, sleeps, says hi to us, then goes to work again. I know that it is just the way it is, but it is still hard. Colby usually puts Hadlee to bed, she is okay with me once in a while, but last night, she too had a hard time. She just kept crying for her dad. When he does his shifts this way, he has a week off in between, so it is all worth it. Yesterday I rented a bunch of movies, but they are no fun to watch alone. It is also hard to go to parties without him, I need more hands. So.........We miss you Colby!!!!!

















6 comments:
it really is hard when you hubby is not around!! hang in there!
Meg :0)
First, Hanks is not doing "Big Boy". He is doing "TOUCHDOWN"! Don't worry so much about a new house - it is definately not the most important thing to have (but I agree it would be nice).
I am sorry you haven't seen much of Colby lately. You can come over to our house anytime. The boys would love it.
Thanks so much for taking pictures at Jayces birthday party. That was so much fun. I love how all the kids just love each other. We are very lucky.
Looks like a fun party! Brandon and I have taken turns doing the night shift and it is challenging but the good thing is it makes you appreciate the time you have together! We are excited to see you Saturday!
Looks like a fun party! Brandon and I have taken turns doing the night shift and it is challenging but the good thing is it makes you appreciate the time you have together! We are excited to see you Saturday!
Tyson doesn't really like to watch movies too much, so now since AJ moved in I have a movie buddy, but I am lucky to have tyson on a pretty decent schedule even if he won't watch movies with me, sorry your missin' colby!!
Post a Comment