Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Year Old Stats

I took Hanks to the Doctor a few weeks ago, for his well baby check. He is no longer anemic, and is doing great. His official stats are:

Weight- 24.3 lbs. 65%
Height- 30.5 inches. 75%
Head Circ.- 19 inches. 90%

He got so big, so fast, I really don't think he has grown much for a while. He has been in 18-24 month clothing for about 6 months now. His head must have gotten large all of the sudden, because it has never been big before. (It's all of his brains, he is going to be smart.) We also started him on whole milk, and I swear, he has put on 5 lbs. already. He is becoming more of a "Pain," and is into everything. He never holds still and is repeating words we say, even "Pain." We moved him downstairs into the empty bedroom. He seems so old.

My quote for the week.
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have."
I am cleaning out closets right now, so I keep repeating this in my head. Ha,ha,ha.

We also went and saw High School Musical 3 again today. That Zac Efron is a babe. Colby can dance, but not quiet that good. I am making him go next time, to get some pointers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie.He is such a sweetheart.

I am with you on the Zac Efron.He is hot. But I have heard Colby sing and he sounds a lot like him :)

Cori Simmons said...

We went and seen HSM on Tues. It was great, Bo took a girl"friend". We both agreed that Bo will be built like him when he gets a little older (looks like him a little too), the junk yard scene was my fav.

Hanks is a BIG BOY!