I have been home all week, maybe that's why I am in a bad mood, who knows.
Here is my list of things I HATE right now.
1-I really hate feeling like I am 20 weeks pregnant. I have this belly that will not go away, and seems to be getting bigger. I have tried to watch what I eat, and give up. I like food way too much. If I am home in the afternoons, I eat, and eat, and eat. The sweeter the better. I also like chocolate. I bought a bunch of those 100 calorie treats. They are good and all, but when you have to eat 3 or 4 of them, it kind of defeats the purpose.
2-I hate Laundry, with a passion. And I admit, I suck at it. It is a good thing that Colby has like 3 weeks worth of garments, or I would be in trouble. It seems to pill up, and I hate it. I am really good at the washing and drying part. It is the folding and putting away that I hate. I know it is getting bad, when I see him putting on black church socks with his scrubs.
3-Which brings me to #3, I hate that I am always washing towels. It seems like everyday there is 2 or 3 new towels to wash. Either Hanks is peeing, or Hadlee is wiping her nose, or her toothpaste from her mouth. Ahhhhhhh!
4-I hate that I don't have dinner on the table and waiting when Colby gets home. I really enjoy cooking, it just never happens. And it's not that I am that busy, just lazy. The funny thing about it, is that I love to eat, and really love good food. So besides needing a personal trainer to get me into shape, I need a maid to do my laundry, and a cook to make me good, healthy meals.
5-I hate that my kids will not hold still for pictures. This past week, we went over to Kate's to get some pictures taken. Hadlee just will not hold still and smile, and the more you try, the ornery-er she gets. And my cute, smiling boy, would not smile at all. He is always smiling and laughing, but not for her. She tried everything. I don't know if it was the flash, or all the lights or what. We do not have a family photo, with all of us in it. I really want one.
Okay, I am done for the moment. I guess I just needed to vent for a moment. I am now over it. I will go finish the laundry and put it away. Then call Colby and tell him where I want take-out from tonight.




4 comments:
Heather... I'm so glad other people share my hatred!!! About the pictures... Busath does an awesome job getting them in motion and they can put a montague together and it makes you look like you are all in the same pic... just an idea! I told Jeff I want little laundry doing, dinner making, and toilet scrubbing fairies for my birthday. I don't think I'll hold my hand on my hip and wait...
Oh Heather you are preaching to the choir. I usually wait until the laundry pile is as tall as I am before I tackle it. The thing that drives me nuts is that I think I am done and then the girls clean their horribly messy room and fill the hamper to the brim again. Aargh! I am also in agreement with the dinner. My problem is thinking ahead of time what to cook. Maybe we should do a recipe exchange for new ideas?!?!?!
I appreciate your openness regarding your hatred towards certain things. Laundry, dishes, picking up toys- it seems as though it never ends. I also feel like making dinner everynight is such a challenge. After a long day the last thing you want to do is stand in the kitchen and cook.
AMEN! Need I say more?
Post a Comment