Week in review---------Last week was Valentines Day. Colby was the hero and brought the kids home presents. Deep down, he loves shopping and really gets into the holidays. He usually does it last minute, but loves it, because he loves the crowds and the people.
Hadlee liked the balloons the best.
Hanks's present
She loves her dad!
Hanks with his teddy bear On Tuesday I went to work. I work every Tuesday at the hospital. I really enjoy getting out and doing something different. I don't have to worry about the kids. Colby is a great dad, I leave the house at 5 am, so He gets them up, bathed, breakfast and ready to go to day care. I love working because there, I know what I am doing, and I am pretty dang good at it. At home, sometimes I wonder. I worry that I am screwing the kids up and I never seem to get anything done.
I took Hanks in for his 4 month old check up. He has another ear infection. You can tell when my kids aren't feeling well. You can totally see it in there eyes, they just look sad. Hanks weighs 18 1/2 lbs, and is 27 inches long. 97% for both. His head circ. is 43 cm, in the 50%. He is a tank. I was looking back at pictures and I cant get over how different he looks with short, blond hair.
He was born with so much dark brown hair
I could make it go curly
Or slick it down straight
Now, he is blond and looks so different

Just look at those cute cheeks, You want to just kiss them.
Last night we went up the the boat show, with some friends. All of those new boats are so dang nice. (and expensive) I keep telling Colby, I love the boat we have. It is perfect for us right now, with young kids. Seeing all of those new boats and equipment, makes me so excited for summer and boating season. Lake Powell, here we come!!!!!




2 comments:
Hanks is adorable! You could just munch on those cheeks. I am with you on the kid thing - I could brag about mine all day! They are my favorite people, although sometimes it is nice to be with adults.
P.S. In response to a girls weekend which you posted on my blog - I'M IN - don't care when, where, or how much!!!1
Post a Comment