Colby has now been gone over 5 weeks. We were hoping that he would be able to come home a few times in between, but it hasn't happened. We are actually going to him on Thursday and are really excited.
I send him pictures everyday of the things we are doing. Here is just a few from the past few weeks.
Ivy continues to give me a run for my money. She can be such a poser.
We took Grandma to lunch one day after dance class.
Ivy pretending to talk to her dad on the phone.
She pulls many different faces.
She thinks she is so funny, just like her dad.
Sometimes she wants to be big, but others she reverts to being a baby. Like when she wants to put on a bib like her brother.
My mom took her bottle away a few weeks ago on a night that I was working. She was fine for the first few days, then it hit her. Here she is begging for a "Ba, Ba!!" She was fine the next day and says she is a big girl now.
Posing with her BFF, Zander
He got really sick two weeks ago while my mom was tending him. I felt helpless being stuck at work. This is us waiting at the Instacare. You can always tell when my kids are sick, you can see it in their eyes.
Double ear infections. Get a little antibiotics in him and he is all better.
He is so sweet.
And he loves his big brother.
Hadlee has become a diva.
I am actually getting really sad because she is growing up too fast.
I want them to stay this way forever.
Hanks is the best boy ever. He loves to go, go, go. We are so lucky that everyone around helps me, and takes him to do things while his dad is away.
A few weeks ago Uncle Mike took him with his boys to a Jimmer book signing.
Then last week Mike took him to the BYU game.
He loves to do anything with Bubba, especially if he thinks he is helping.
Trevor got a nice elk last week.
The boys were nice enough to let Hanks go back up with them the next day to haul out the meat.
He is such a good boy and is loving school and soccer.
This is the kids before their flu shots.
In their new Halloween shirts Grandma gave them.
Having movie night on the floor.
I found this little one messing up my laundry piles yesterday.
I couldn't get too mad, he was too cute.
And this is the kids picking out pumpkins yesterday.











































2 comments:
You are such a fabulous mom Heather! I bet Colby appreciates all these pictures so much. Love your kids, such cuties!
I don't know how you are doing it with Colby gone this long. I would for sure be institutionalized by now. You're the woman. And I know you say Ivie is a stinker.... but I think she is so dang cute and FUNNY! Her pics make me smile. (Probably b/c I have THREE of those stinkers!) Hang in there Heather!!
Post a Comment