Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Girls Weekend

DeAnne and Cregg gave all the girls in the family tickets to Tuacahn as part of the 12 days of Christmas last year.  We finally found a weekend when we could all go.  We went the last weekend in July and spent 4 days together.

We did lots and lots of swimming.

We did lots of eating and shopping.

And of course "Hairspray."

My girls loved being with their cousins.  It was perfect, Colby took his last final on that Thursday morning and came home and I handed him the boys and said "See Ya!"  It was fun to get away with just my girls and be in the sun.  Ivy loved all the attention she got and Hadlee wants to be big just like her cousins. 

1 comments:

Deon said...

Heather I love reading your blog. Your family is super cute! I don't tend to comment but had to. The guy in the pink shirt and I went to high school together. His name is James. Such a small world.