Colby had pulled the trailer back up the the cabin for us after Palisades, because he knew he wouldn't be able to join us for the reunion. So once again it was me and the kids and once again it rained.
Hanks and I got a little homework done while it rained one day.
He even wrote this nice letter to his dad.
We love to visit with all of the relatives. My little ones got around like this.
Hanks watching a late night movie on Grandpa's big movie screen.
We are grateful for the moisture, but we are starting to think we are jinxed when it comes to camping and the rain.
It rained all Saturday afternoon, I was getting sick of being stuck in the trailer with 4 kids. It was really muddy outside so we headed home Saturday night. We got home just in time to catch the end of Grandma Glenda's party. I love seeing all of my cousins and their kids. I love all of them and it is amazing how you can go months without seeing them, but still have a bond like we did when we were kids. I am so grateful our parents took us camping so much and we were able to be friends.












0 comments:
Post a Comment