Yesterday we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to the pool. It was a little harder having 4 little ones, but do-able.
Merrill watched all the pretty girls go by and slept
The kids had a blast.
Last Friday night, I took the kids to a splash park to cool off.
My dad usually goes riding every Friday morning. My kids have started to hang around till they get home in hopes that they can go for quick rides around the pasture. Ivy used to be scared to death, now she can't get enough.
My dad recently went into a burning house and saved a mom and a little girl who were upstairs. It was kind of a big deal and he made the papers and the news. This past week he was in the media again when he was given the "Medal of Valure." Ya, he is kind of a "Big Deal."
Hanks finished preschool with Miss Cindy and will truly miss her.
Here is a picture of me and my kiddo's before church a few weeks ago.
Hanks and I making faces for Colby
And here is one Ivy gave me when I told her to get out of the bathroom.

















2 comments:
You are my hero! I don't even go out with my THREE kids! They are all so adorable!
You did 4 kids at the pool with no problem. :)
We had fun. When do you want to go this week?
Post a Comment