Monday, June 25, 2012

Hadlee's week long Birthday

All Hadlee has talked about for months has been her birthday.  She wanted to have a party with her dance friends and her friends from school.  The only problem was that her friends from school are mostly boys. 
We decided to rent out a movie theater and let her invite anyone she wanted to.  The theater had 130 seats, so we invited lots of family and friends too. 

I wish I could have taken more pics of all the family that came, but we had a lot of kids on our hands.


She ended up having 12 of her school friends and 7 of her dance friends show.  Plus lots and lots of cousins and their families.  We ended up having 75 people.  We had popcorn, hot dogs and drinks and watched the Lorax.

She told me it was the best party ever!!

We went to dinner on her birthday and she got lots more presents.

A few days later she told me she was sad because she never got a real cake.  We had cupcakes at her party, and she got dessert at dinner, but I guess that wasn't good enough.  So she helped me make a cake and decorated it herself.

I just love this girl!!

0 comments: