Last Friday, my parents took us all tubing. It has kind of become a tradition, and the kids really look forward to it. We got babysitters for the three little ones and headed up to Heber. Colby couldn't go and I couldn't go down the hills, so I just video taped and snapped a few pictures.
The first hour was hot and everyone actually took their coats off, but then it got cold fast.
I don't tell my family often enough how much I love them and like spending time with them. They all treat my kids like gold and are always willing to help me with them. When Colby isn't around, they just take over and help.
This winter has been so weird. This past week has been so nice and warm and my kids have loved playing outside and having picnics. Now today, it snowed again............ Great!.......... Just when I busted out my flip flops. Ha, ha.














1 comments:
That was so much fun. You took great pictures. Thanks.
Can't wait for your baby. Anytime now- we are home :)
Post a Comment