Sunday, April 1, 2012

Okay Baby, Any Time

I am only 37 weeks, but have been dilated to a 3 for over 2 weeks. I kept saying, "No, Not Yet," we have too much going on. Yesterday was the last big thing on my to do list, so today I find myself saying, "Come on baby NO NAME, Anytime." It is a windy, stormy day out today, so I am waiting patiently. Yes, the poor kid has no name. Colby wants it to have meaning, so we just throw things out there and never pin anything down. It makes me crazy. I contract every night, and they hurt. They are only about every 8-10 min, so they are not doing anything, just enough to keep me up and uncomfortable. I keep thinking, "Is this the night????" Today is April Fools, so I keep trying to come up with a good prank.

I worry what Ivy is going to do when the baby is born. She loves to crawl in car seats, even if others are still in them. Everything I get out she gets in and says "MINE."


She has me shaking my head most days.


She still hates church


But she is cute when she is sleeping


My kids are either playing nice, or beating each other up.
I need to start taking pictures when they are fighting.



Hanks had his first soccer game of the season yesterday morning. He has been practicing and gets so excited about things. We also broke his mitt out because Tee-ball starts soon and he begs Grandpa to play catch with him every day.


Hadlee had a dance competition up at the Salt Palace yesterday. She performed three numbers and did well.
She performed, "Call me a Princess."

Her big group number, "Kung Fu."



And her first Duo, "Lollipop."

None of them are great pictures. We were always running to get the next outfit on. She did well in all of them. I was just happy she made it through her duo and was still smiling. I don't really know how they judge these things, but I do know she had a fun day. She was so happy that her dad was there to watch.


And she got to spend time with her cousin Swayze. She thinks she is so big around her. We walked around city creek and went to Cheesecake Factory.

I love watching her interact with other girls and be silly. I love watching her play and have fun. I love watching her gain confidence in herself and get excited.
Like I said, I think the way they judge these things is pretty dumb, and I truely know nothing about dancing, but the kid did get a trophy for her duo and I couldn't wipe the smile off her face.


There we go. One more thing off my list, I got a bunch of pictures off my phone. Now What!!!
Don't get me wrong, I would like to go one more week. But we'll see.

4 comments:

Lindy said...

I feel Ivy's pain, that's how i feel about church too!! Your kids are so dang cute. Make sure you text me a picture of no name baby when he arrives!! Maybe next time I'm out there I could come down and take a peek at him:)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I am ready any time :) I can't wait. I am so excited.....

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled for you! I think each pregnancy gets harder and harder and each week you're pregnant feels like a year. I totally sympathize with you!!! Your kids are still as darling as ever. I can't wait to see Ivie with this little man! ;-)

Bret and Ashlee said...

Love your cute kids! Remember I'm just a phone call away if you need me to take the kids. I hope that baby comes soon. Can't wait to meet him!