Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ivy Jane

I think you kind of get screwed being the "THIRD CHILD." Hadlee got her pictures taken every three months with Katie and every time we were at the mall and she looked cute, we would swing in Kiddie Kandits. Ivy turned one last month and I never even took her to get pictures. Plus, she always seemed to have either a cold, or big bruises on her face from being into everything and falling. Finally I took her to my cousin Nichole to have a few taken. I just needed one shot of her to show what she looked like at one. Ivy only lasted about 10 minutes, but she got some cute ones of her.








I should probably also post her one year old stats. At one she was....
Length: 30 inches, 75%
Weight: 21 lbs, 15 oz, 75%
Head Circ: 46 cm, 75%

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! LOVE her pics!!

Bret and Ashlee said...

I love her dress! She is so adorable!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Oh Ivy Jane... I love you.
She is so cute. Nichole did so good- I love how they show her little personality.

meg said...

oh, i love love love theses pix!! they are precious!!! 3rd child does get screwed with pix. I was the 5th child and I hardly have any pix of me ever!:) she is the cutest thing ever.

Nicki said...

Well, even being the 3rd child, she is turning out beautifully!! Don't be so hard on yourself. you have a lot going on.