I have just 2 and 1/2 weeks left of school. (but who's counting). I am in class right now trying to pay attention, but I think my brain is fried. I am so jealous of you moms taking your kids to the pool or to the park today. It is so nice outside, finally starting to feel like summer after all the rain we have had. I officially hate school. People like Colby like it, but I dont, and never want to return again. The last few weeks have been so crazy, I have so much to catch up on. We have had Hadlees birthday, my worst birthday ever, the end of kindergarten, dance tryouts and a trip to Lake Powell. I know you shouldn't wish your life away but I cant wait till June 23rd. I need to just veg, hang out with my kids and friends again, and heaven forbid tackle my huge laundry piles. I keep telling Colby that when I am done I am going to become the best wife and mother ever. I might even start cooking dinner everynight. He just laughs. Who am I kidding. I will still probably just pick up take out on the way home from the pool. Haha.
So let the summer begin------- in a few weeks that is.
See everyone in a few.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Summer
Posted by Heather J at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
you are to funny! GOOD LUCK with the rest of school! Please call me if you need help with the kids, I just love them to pieces and would love to see them! Hope all is well
Post a Comment