So, I worked all day yesterday and all my friends joked around and teased me all day long, trying to keep my mind off of things. I just wanted this kid to flip and to be safe. My version was scheduled for right after work.
This is me jumping into a bed and getting admitted. Look how optimistic I looked. They started an IV and gave me brethine to relax my uterus. Then Dr. Thorpe came in and the fun began. I am not going to lie, it really hurt. I felt like my insides were going to burst. I mostly kept my eye's closed and held Torie and my friend Breon's hands. After about 15 minutes of pushing, we gave up. "IT" would not budge. They monitored the baby for a while and the baby looked beautiful, so I finally went home and sulked. I am dilated to 2+ and I know that if that head would just put some pressure on my cervix, I would be done.
I know a c-section is not the worse thing in the world, it's just that my vaginal deliveries have been so slick and easy. And we are trying to get moved and I start school soon, so my life would be much easier the regular way.
I go in on Thursday and we will schedule my c-section. I think we will go in, and get ready for the section and try to turn the kid one more time after I get the epidural.
Thanks for all the phone calls and texts last night. It is nice to feel cared about and it kept me from bawling all night. I have the best family and friends in the world.






6 comments:
I think the reason your previous deliveries have been so easy is because your vag is so slick and easy, just what I've heard about you! Hope that made you laugh so hard you turned that kid all by yourself and I'll come help you move if it didn't :)
Love the pregnant picture. You look great.
Sorry the baby didn't flip.
Darn baby- so stuborn already. IT must take after IT'S Mom.
You are such a good sport! I hope this sweet little one cooperates soon. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Love you girl!!
You look so awesome!! Hopefully with the epidural the babe will flip more easily. Hugs to you!! Miss ya!
Good luck with version #2!
Good luck in the am!! It will be great no matter how it works out! ....and sections are ok!! Don't worry too much! Besides, you will be in the best hands! Love ya! You better post on facebook girl or boy!! I will be waiting.
Post a Comment