We spent 4 days over the 24th of July up in Fairvew at the annual Green Family Reunion. It was so much fun this year and very relaxing. Not a whole lot of Colby's family was able to go, so we really got to know a lot of different people. My family also went up to our property, so it was nice to see them a little too.
They did the funnest scavenger hunt for the kids this year. They had to answer two pages full of questions about the Green family and their history. As the kids would find answers they would get to make crafts, get prizes and eat. They made some fun things, got stick horses, and even got green punch and sandwiches.
This is Grandma Mary getting everyone "Green" punch and telling about how she would work in the fields as a little girl and loved hearing her mother coming with punch with ice in it and a tuna sandwich.
I didn't do very good at taking pictures, but we had lots of fun, and Hadlee loved playing with all of Gill's Grand-daughters. It is fun to see her make new friends. Colby, Jenicee and I also carried on the tradition of the Pancake dinner and had everyone over to the cabin. It was really fun, and we loved listening to all of the fun stories and visit.

The rest of the pics I stold from my mom's camera.

The rest of the pics I stold from my mom's camera.
My Grandma came out with Torie for the day on Saturday and this is my mom, taking her for a ride.
Their is something about Grandpa's and their Grand-daughters. Hadlee can be such a pain sometimes, but her Grandpa never gets mad at her. I even caught him coloring with her.
We have decided that we really love to go camping as a family, and hope we will always be able to do so.















0 comments:
Post a Comment